Monday, August 14, 2006

im in qc, not in subic...

for the meantime... hehehe actually until wednesday lang...

was able to get a break from the eternal vacation that I was having... hehe buti na lang Soluziona called me for the nth time...

hehe hindi naman ako nagyayabang... Soluziona did call me for the nth time because i kept missing my previous appointments on purpose... hehe BEFORE, I wasn't ready to start working just yet (and didn't realize it KUNO) so I kept saying YES to the appointments that they kept arranging for me... it was always only when I'm supposed to leave for QC that I decide not to go... hehe atake ng tamaditis....

NOW, I'm so sick of Subic and the non-traffic, always on time because of lack of traffic, and of course the greenery.... wait! mali... i love the greenery pala... i hate the lack of greenery in my wallet... so I decided to show up for the appointment tomorrow... Even if I don't get the job, it's ok... I'm in Metro Manila... and I'm doing SOMETHING besides exercise my fingers by switching channels on the television... YEHEY! maybe i'll watch a movie tom... NOT! hehehehe.. yeah yeah i'm in the city but that doesn;t mean I have the moolah to be able to live the city lifestyle once again like what I did in college (WOW! college! a thing of the past na siya! hahaha! as if!) anyway... so after the appointment, i'll grab a taxi (yep taxi, di ako marunong magcommute from LIBIS to Balara!), and maybe take a swim, watch a dvd, sleep, wait for my friends to call and tell me that they'll be in my place in an hour... hehehe gastos nila.. may trabaho na sila ako wala pa...

then... wait until wednesday for nong rod, anddddddddddd... back to subic again! hahahay

No comments: