Sunday, July 03, 2005

what i've done for the past 24 hrs...

  1. i slept...
  2. i ate calamares, which i've been craving for, for the past week! AT LAST!
  3. i watched the ateneo-la salle showdown...
    where La Salle beat the crap out of us... but it's ok... I still loved the "hirit" of Gary Lising concerning Ren-Ren Ritualo playing in Ateneo... "REN REN GO AWAY... (come again another day!)" hahaha so funny! I really wasn't expecting that kind of humor... but well... there it was... which made the games more tolerable... also... AT LEAST... kahit papano humabol din kami at hindi kami nalamangan ng 20+ points inthe final score... others may say: TALO pa rin kayo... ang sabi ko naman jan: eh sa may nananalo at may natatalo eh... ALANGANAMAN dalawa panalo sa basketball?! DUH?! hahaha im becoming more mellow as im getting older... (yaaaaaaaaaks!!! aminin ba daw!) im less of a war freak now than I was before... hahaha before, konting hirit lang umuusok na tenga ko at gusto ko ng sakalin humihirit hanggang sa magpurple na ang mukha niya sabay sipa sa bayag (kung meron siya nun) o kaya naman kalmot na lang sa mukha that would scar her for life (kung wala siya ng naunang nabanggit na parte ng katawan)... ngayon... sampal na lang would suffice...
  4. i went to my first alabang party... (party na muna habang hindi pa SUPER heavy school load... coz when the going gets tough... the tough REALLY gets going... hanggang dumugo utak mo!)
    it was fun... i met a few NICE people... (not sarcastic, btw)... hindi pa friends... but at least I have a few more acquaintances to add to my list...
  5. again, i slept for a few hours...
  6. i ordered an 80G portable hard disk worth P7000... ALAS! not for me but for my techie father... asar kasi di ko pa afford... ayaw rin naman ibigay sa akin...
  7. i finally convinced my father to give us his iPOD...
    the reason why Papa wouldn't give us (para sa mga mayayaman... OO... US! us as in dalawa kami ng kapatid ko sa isang iPOD... anyway as I was saying...) the iPOD is because we might fight over it... so I proposed a very very simple plan which took my father 2 weeks to mull over... the plan was that I get the iPOD for 1 week, my sister gets the iPOD for the next week, and so on and so forth... initially, Papa didn't agree to it.. hehe I actually don't know what changed his mind... maybe because he's actually not using it... (GOOD FOR US). i liked the 80G portable hard disk better... but well...sabi nga nila: be content with what you have... and so... I AM...=D
  8. right now... im writing my blog, im charging the iPOD, and checking my FAN mail... hehehe... and later... STUDY for the long exam tomorrow....

quoting my high school laboratory reports: "I THEREFORE CONCLUDE".... I had one hell of a weekend to last me through the incoming week... I hope I last till saturday... without doing anything I normally wouldn't do... heck... I don't need to hope... I KNOW I WON'T.. =)

P.S.

i nearly forgot to mention the suuuuper entertainment provided by the LEGENDs (both Ateneo and La Salle) ... ALMOST HALF (4 people, if i'm not mistaken) of the players were lying on the floor when the 2nd quarter ended... that's one scene you don't see too often... i hope none were injured, though... it's fun to see but i don't think it is when u'r the one lying on the floor of the big dome with hundreds of people watching you fall... however... I have to insist... IT STILL WAS (for me) the highlight of the game...=) hehehe specially the instant replay slow motion provided by STUDIO 23... hahaha!!! as i usually say.... ........stiggggggggg!!!!!

1 comment:

Gail T. said...

oy, naoms, blogger ka pala. i'll bookmark you. hope you don't mind my reading your thoughts. much love, gail