Monday, December 19, 2005

speaking of tsamba...

nyahahahahahaha!!!!!

guys remember my post about the canon exam... and how I was sour graping kasi I was really sure how I was going to totally fail it?!

o well, my psychic powers didn't seem to be working all that well... kasi... PUMASA ako.. hahhahahahaahahhahaahha!!!! until now... i'm not exactly sure how I passed it... although, I have a theory...

kasi di ba, the last part had 3-5 point value per question? eh yun ung ginawa-gawa ko lang dahil sa gutom... hahaha dun pa ata ako nakasabit! o well...

grabe ata talaga tsamba ko that day... not only did I do well, I think, in my quiz that day... I also passed the freakin' exam... which I didn't really expect.. AT ALL!!!

hmmm... or maybe it was too much tsamba that it really wasn't tsamba at all... isa lang ang sa tingin ko dapat ko pasalamatan...

SALAMAT sa DIYOS...

No comments: