Monday, December 19, 2005

wait... don't congratulate me muna...

hehehe... about the exam that I supposedly passed... Canon is still asking for my transcript... hehehe... I wasn't able to give them my transcript on the day of the exam because our (ECCE dept) secretary was not in that day... sa kanya ko lang kasi makukuha yung grades ko or sa registrar... tinatamad naman ako kunin sa registrar kasi you have to wait for 3 days before they give it to you... buti na kay Sir Paul ko kunin... hehe parang instant noodles!

so I still have to get my grades from Sir Paul and send it to Canon...

and once they see my grades... hehehe... I think dun na nila ako i-rereject.. bwehehehehe....

o well... you just can't have everything in this life... =)

pero... NATATAWA PA RIN AKO!!! hahahaha! pumasa ako!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi naomi! congrats on passing the exam. don't let that opportunity pass without even trying it. do good in the interview . good luck! :D

NAOMI said...

hehe... di ko pa nga alam if my transcript will get me an interview eh... hehehe... pero anyway... thanks a bunch^__^