Monday, March 20, 2006

marching in March 24...

yep! mar 24 it is... the final graduation day for me that is... i mean... final graduation day as an undergrad... i'm not yet sure if i'm going to pursue further studies somewhere in the near or even very far future...

anywayyyyyy.... i'm not as excited as I was for my Physics grad, that was my first grad after all... since I've marched already last year, I also know the necessary preparations for this kind of event... we'll it's easier for guys... not only do they get to wear slacks and not pressured to choose and/or buy a dress which is not too long nor too high-necked but they also don't get to wear heels!!! (we'll at least girls don't have to be circumcised... but we get to bear children! and we also have our monthly visitor!!! life really isn't fair...) AND it's not necessary for them to have their hair and make up done!!! so they also don't have to worry that their make up is melting on their faces making them look like some kind of freak... no... they don't get to experience all that.... only GIRLS do!

not only are dresses, heels, and make up uncomfortable... they also mean... MONEY... LOTS OF MONEY!

In a joking manner, I asked Mama if it's Ok if I don't march in this graduation since we've been through this last year... she was laughing while I was asking her and suddenly... her face dropped... and said.. "That's your choice... at least less gastos..."

YEAH RIGHT! my choice my ass... it was written all over her face that she wanted me to march again... despite all the gastos... what's with mothers and graduations anyway? its not as if may award ako kahit man lang NOT HONORABLE MENTION... and even that award I have to share with a lot of other people...

hahay... since mabait akong anak... hahahahahahah!!!! sige na nga magmamartsa ako... sana lang di ako matapilok sa stage dahil sa lecheng heels na yan... oo nga pala.. speaking of heels... makabili nga ng band-aid...

No comments: