Saturday, September 05, 2009

Drama Episode 1 by Anonymous

Ang sad kasi...

I have decided. I will not get over you. I may be in love with you, it might be unrequited, but I will not get over you. I will wait for the time when you finally see me. I will wait for the time when you cease to care what others think. I will wait for the time when you cease to see everything else but me. I will wait.

I may not show you how I feel now. But that is just my pride. Show me that you love me too, and I will show you how far my love can go.

Right now, I have no claim to you. Right now, all I can do is wait by the side and hope that you notice through all the seemingly innocent gestures that I do care for you. I may seem like simply a friend, but I keep hoping that you see more in me. I keep hoping that I'll be your exception. I keep hoping that you finally see that I am the love of your life, as you are mine.

When that time will be… I do not now. All I can do is wait, hope… and dream that that time comes soon. I will wait. I will not demand. I will wait. I will watch by the sidelines. I will watch the way you treat me, as if I am nothing more than a simple friend, a younger sister maybe. I will wait. I will hope. As long as I breathe, I will try my hardest not to lose hope. I will watch you fall.. Maybe for another… even as I am hoping that I am that "another". I will wait. I will wait till the time that you realize that you love me too and that I am your partner. I will wait. Because I love you, I will wait. Because I love you, I will try not to lose hope in you. I will wait.


I hope that you don’t make me wait too long. Because as I am waiting, I am hurting. I will wait for the time when you could heal the pain you caused and wipe the tears that you caused to fall. As I am writing these, I am hoping and wishing in my heart of hearts that right now, at this very moment… the time that I am waiting for is starting.

No comments: