Saturday, September 05, 2009

Drama Episode 2 by Anonymous 2

The tears just keep on coming. Everytime I stop to think, a teardrop falls from each of my eyes. My heart hurts. I do not know why; it is not the one that sees the thoughts, it is not the one that thinks the thoughts... Yet it is the one that feels the pain.

I do not want to think, yet it is all I can do. I want to stop crying, yet my will fails me and the tears seems not to cease. Like a waterfall, they fall freely from my eyes.

I have decided not to give up. I have decided this with my thoughts. My heart wants to give up from all the pain, yet I also know that it will have a harder time bearing the pain of finally giving up. What to do… What to do… Dream and be happy. Such an easy thing to say, yet a very hard thing to do. The spirit is willing, the heart is too. But my eyes... will it have enough tears to shed for the heart that hurts?

Giving up, such an easy thing to do… It might be painful at first… but what does it bring me? More time to fully enjoy life? Maybe. More time to look ahead and be happy? Maybe.

What if I don't? there is pain, until the time he realizes that he loves me too, definitely. But what if he doesn’t realize it? I cannot bear to even think that. I can, but I won't. It hurts too much. I will wait.

He will love me too. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe the next day. I do not know exactly when. But I will wait. And when he comes to me… the tears will finally cease.


But until then, let my tears fall freely… for they dampen the pain that my heart feels each time it feels like giving up.

No comments: