Thursday, February 16, 2006

I just realized...

I don't have an obligation to be nice to anyone just because it's good manners...

If I don't feel like being nice, I can be a bitch if I want to... (which I already do when I feel like it)...

However, the least I can do is be polite if a person is being nice to me... ayoko naman maging bastos... masyado...

pero if the person is too dense to see that he/she is making a nuisance of himself/herself... bastos na kung bastos... I don't have time for dense/stupid people who don't know when to bug off...

So, it got me thinking, is being polite just a euphemism for being plastik? hmmm.. yeah maybe... in some cases...

oh well, sige basa na ulit.. hehehe procrastination is key! to what? uhmm... to not sleeping when there's work to be done? weheheehhehe...

No comments: