Saturday, September 24, 2005

i survived the week with a minute to spare...

SUPPOSEDLY, our long test should have been long finished this morning(as in YESTERDAY morning)... we studied for it last (last) night till around 0230H... then we woke up as EARLY as 0500H to be able to go to school early and continue studying there with the help of our other classmates... our exam was scheduled at 0800H...

On our way to school... around 0700H... a phone rings... LO AND BEHOLD! our exam wasn't to be an in-class exam! instead we have to download the questions and pass our answers before 1200MN... This was fine with us... Even if we also had another laboratory report due at 1630H, which we haven't started answering yet... still, that was fine....

Around 1300H, I was partially through with the 3rd question... I decided to stop answering the exam to start on my laboratory report...

Around 1600H, I was able to pass my lab report... Since I only had 3 and a half questions left to answer... which were decidedly easy since we already answered some problems in our book and 2 of the questions were the same questions which we answered... and since I had training... and since the deadline of the exam was still a way off from 4PM... I decided to stop answering the exam to train and just answer it later...

I WAS HAPPY while I was training... I can already see the night ahead of me... with me sleeping through it... I assumed I would be done by 2100H... and boy... was I wrong... BIG TIME! (obviously!)

BY 1900H... I wasn't even done encoding the answers for problem 3 yet (F*cking equations!)... By 2000H I decided to write the answer to problems 4-6 in longhand and just scan the paper... BY 2300H... I was done... only thing left to do was...

ATTACH the files... and send the mail...

AROUND 2315H... I was attaching my files when...

I GOT disconnected!!!!! I decided to turn off the lap top so that when I turn it back on, it would be faster... (the laptop was switched On since 1800H)...

Around 2330H.. the F*ucking network was messed up and wouldn't connect me... I tried till...
around 2350H... alleluia! I was connected!!!!

since the total size of the files was around 1.8MB and my speed connection was 54.6KB which was not consistent!... I was able to send my files at exactly 12:06AM using my Gmail account...

Around 12:08 AM... my long test was acknowledged by our tchr in my Gmail account...

Around 12:10AM... I checked my Yahoo account... I got a message with the subject below from our teacher...

Submission to LE3 is now closed - Time Stamp 12:07am

damn! just 1 more minute... and i wouldn't be enumerating these things now...
just 1 more minute and I would be cursing my tchr to hell and back... (hehhe kala mo di ko ginagawa even without provocation...) o well... pasalamat siya... kundi... naku! wala.. di ko rin alam gagawin ko... iiyak siguro ako! naku palsamat talaga siya!

a minute to spare for my week... tomorrow doesn't count... because tomorrow... I SLEEP!

bonne nuit!

No comments: