Sunday, September 25, 2005

quote 3...

Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.
-William Faulkner

sobrang true!!! if you compare yourself to others, the only thing you'll accomplish is frustrate yourself... i won't be a hypocrite and say that i don't compare myself to others... of course, there are times that i do, sometimes its really difficult not to. How would I know that frustration is the only thing you'll get if Ihaven't done it myself, right?

Sometimes, I just tend to forget to remind myself not to look on others... that's the time when I attempt to be better than them... then the frustration and envy sets in... saka ko lang naaalala na mali na naman ung ginagawa ko...

Pero gaya nga ng sabi nila... TAO lang!!! nakakalimot at nagkakamali...

Buti na lang the frustration doesn't get to me, to the point na di ko na kayang magcope with the situation that I'm in...
Buti na lang at di ako PRANING with a capital P R A N I N G.... buti na lang praning lang ako with small letters (wehehe...)


Thank God for 2nd, 3rd, 4th... and nth chances...

No comments: